WMS6PB SUREFLOW TOUCH WALL MOUNTED 6LTR PUSH BUTTON (DB600-W)
THIS WILL INCLUDE:
- Full account management
- Free installation on all products
- Full training on operation and maintenance of the machine
- Full service and maintenance when you buy our Consumables for the full term of any lease agreement
- Free delivery on Consumables orders (over £100)
- Free and fast technical service
The SureFlow Touch is the ideal option for self-service, allowing the option for a push and hold dispense or a timed filled measure to a specific size vessel.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of water dispense; either standard push & hold (on demand) or if preferred, programmable metered/timed dispense
- Top-up feature allows user to top-up the drink following a measured dispense. The screen continues to flash for 5 seconds during which time the drink can be topped up. After 5 seconds, it reverts to timed dispense mode.
- Quick and easy to program the metered dispense using memory function on set-up.
- LCD screen displays a prominent “Caution Hot Water” safety message which flashes whenever hot water is dispensed.
- Electrical mains cord and water inlet coupling are underneath the boiler (provides choice of service connections from under-counter or above counter).
- Complete with fixing points in the case, for an optional bracket & spill tray.
As per instructions supplied.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the fittings supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. These wall mounted boilers have a rear connection and overflow and requires two bar incoming water pressure.
Wire into double-pole fused spare (minimum cable size: 1.5mm²). Use of an ELCB is recommended
- Premium grade stainless steel
- Well insulated for minimal heat loss & energy use
- Low voltage switching